1 bag natural, unsalted microwave popcorn (I used the "Quinn" brand, which is free of hydrogenated oils, preservatives, and PFOAs.)
1 tablespoon (or more) of unsalted butter, melted
1.5 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
1 tablespoon rice seasoning with Nori seaweed and/or dried shrimp (check the ethnic section of the supermarket).
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave (follow package directions).
- Pour popped corn into a large bowl.
- Pour butter evenly over popcorn.
- Add Old Bay Seasoning and rice seasoning and mix with clean hands until seasonings are distributed throughout popcorn.
- Adjust seasonings and transfer to serving bowl.